Forms & Advising


Bioengineering Quarterly Advising Form
2018 - 2019 BIG Student Handbook
Annual Research Progress Evaluation
Other Graduate Division Forms


Graduate (MS and PhD) students are encouraged to reach out regarding questions they have about their academic program. In addition to their research advisors, if applicable, students are encouraged to contact staff, faculty, and/or peer advisors or peer mentors:

Graduate Student Affairs Officer:

Nancy Ford (

Faculty Advisors

In order to have questions directed to the most relevant and available advisor, please use the Graduate Advising email address:​​​​​​​ or stop by during advising office hours:

  • Mondays, 3-5PM, Bourns Hall A135, Dr. Justin Chartron
  • Tuesdays, 3-5PM, MSE243, Dr. Hyle Park
  • Thursdays, 3-5PM, MSE215, Dr. Joshua Morgan
Graduate Peer Advisors/Ombudsmen: